BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Kāśīrahasyaṭīka adhyāya 26,; 1912.
- Kāśīrahasyaṭīka adhyāya 26, 1912.
- Commentary (ṭika) on a secret or esoteric doctrine about the pilgrimage center of Vārānasi especially with respect to its alternative name Pañcākrośa. Manuscript names different places of worship, temples, names of deities (e.g., Viśveśvara) and is particularly concerned with the Hindu deity Śiva as well as the god's consort in the form of Śakti and with liṅga worship. Work may derive from the Brahmavaivartapurāṇa.
- Vārānasi (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 13 x 17 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn781861254; (OCoLC)781861254; (PU)5475747-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Siva (Hindu deity); Shaktism.; Lingas (Śaivism); Hindu pilgrims and pilgrimages -- India.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 20th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts