BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Harivilāsa.; Sarga 1-3,; circa 1700-1850.
- Harivilāsa. Sarga 1-3, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is the first three sections (sarga) up to verse 69 of this eleventh century work, which draws on the mythology of a youthful Kṛṣṇa, first explored in the Harivaṃśa, and emphasizing the divine status of this well known Hindu deity.
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 11 x 22 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn921940204; (OCoLC)921940204; (PU)6717005-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Krishna (Hindu deity); Hindu mythology.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts