This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Tattvabodhinī,; circa 1700-1850.
- Tattvabodhinī, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript contains a grammatical treatise and commentary on Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's Siddhāntakaumudī, possibly from the section dealing with word affixes (kṛt) and how meaning is changed (for example, changing roots to nouns).
- 1 item (51 leaves) : paper; 11 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn936371200; (OCoLC)936371200; (PU)6869354-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Sanskrit language -- Affixes.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts