This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Ātmaṣaṭka,; circa 1700-1850.
- Ātmaṣaṭka, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study, and recitation, and is a late Vedic philosophical treatise appended to the Ṛgveda; as a Upaniṣad, it contains speculations about the nature of being, the self, birth, and breath; also early myths. Contains a list of 16 verses after the end of the text written in portrait rather than landscape orientation (f. 3v).
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 13 x 27 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn904706171; (OCoLC)904706171; (PU)6366536-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology.; Self (Philosophy); Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.