This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Monetary; Guillon, Constant; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; 1854 September 15
- Monetary; Guillon, Constant; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; 1854 September 15
- Loan certificate from the city of Philadelphia with vignettes of Philadelphia City Hall, a locomotive, the dockside wharf, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, a cobbler, and a woman carrying wheat, amongst others, to Har Nevah Lodge No. 12 in trust for K. Goldberg, Joseph Cohen, R. Brunswick, S. Hamerschlay and M. Reese, for $100.00; Philadelphia, PA
- Jewish capitalists and financiers; Negotiable instruments; Loans; Financial records
- Personal Name:
- Guillon, Constant; Phillips, Henry M.
- Geographic Subject:
- United States -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia; United States -- Pennsylvania
- Call Number:
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)