BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Tattvadīpana,; circa 1700-1850.
- Tattvadīpana, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a super-commentary on the Pañcapādikāvivarana by Prakāśātma, itself a sub-commentary on Śaṅkarācārya's commentary, the Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya, on the Brahmasūtra by Bādarāyaṇa, written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy. Manuscript is incomplete and lacks and ending.
- 1 item (40 leaves) : paper; 11 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn884922296; (OCoLC)884922296; (PU)6243143-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises. -- aat; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bādarāyaṇa.; Śaṅkarācārya.; Prakāśātma,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts