BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Vināyakaśānti, 1782.
- 880-01 Vināyakaśānti, 1782.
- Manuscript is a kind of manual or handbook for use by a priest or senior family member and outlines the rules and rites for dispelling or getting rid of various obstacles that impede one's spiritual and worldly development. Dedicated to the Hindu deity, the elephant-headed Gaṇeśa (called Vināyaka).
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 11 x 24 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu law.; Gaṇeśa (Hindu deity); Rites and ceremonies; Atonement (Prayer)
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts