BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Mahāvākyaviveka, 1844.
- 880-01 Mahāvākyaviveka, 1844.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on Hindu philosophy whose title is translated as Discourse on the Great utterance; reflection on well known phrases from the Upaniṣads as presented in Madhava's Pañcadaśī, written from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy; work contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text.
- 1 item (8 leaves) : paper; 14 x 32 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts