BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Trikālasaṃdhyāvidhiḥ, 1750.
- Manuscript for private ceremonial use, a kind of pocket manual, outlining acts of observance and prayer at three daily junctures (saṃdhya): morning, noon, evening; it includes sipping water, reciting mantras, as well as the Gāyatrī mantra. Mantras are offered in prayers to various Vedic deities including Sūrya, Agni, Prajāpati, Nārāyaṇa, among others.
- 1 item (6 leaves) : paper; 11 x 24 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn816116922; (OCoLC)816116922; (PU)5849770-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Gods, Vedic.; Water -- India -- Religious aspects.; Hindu hymns, Sanskrit.; Hindu mantras.; Sūrya (Hindu deity); Agni (Hindu deity); Manuals (instructional materials); Prayers.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.
- Personal Name:
- Lohanīdvija, Viṣṇudatta,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.