BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Saṃkṣepaśārīraka.; Adhyāya 1,; circa 1700-1850.
- Saṃkṣepaśārīraka. Adhyāya 1, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study and recitation and is a reworking, in verse, of Śaṅkarācārya's foundational philosophical commentary on the Brahmāsūtras, known as the Śārīrakamīmāṃsābhāṣya, one of the cornerstones of the Hindu philosophical system known as Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta. Manuscript contains the first section of the large work as well as including a running commentary, horizontally above and below the main text, called the Saṃkṣepaśārīrakasārasaṃgraha by Madhusūdana Sarasvatī.
- 1 item (168 leaves) : paper; 12 x 31 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn895003518; (OCoLC)895003518; (PU)6298671-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Poems.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bādarāyaṇa.; Śaṅkarācārya.; Madhusūdana Sarasvatī.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts