BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Nirṇayāmṛtākara, 1826.
- Manuscript is a kind of manual or guide outlining the rules and regulations (Hindu laws) governing rites and ceremonies associated with various kinds of observances (vrata). Daily rites and prayers related to specific lunar days (tithi) to achieve various results such as removing inauspicious aspects in one's life are mentioned.
- 1 item (39 leaves) : paper; 12 x 16 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn826712324; (OCoLC)826712324; (PU)5897699-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu law.; Dharma.; Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Vratas.; Manuals (instructional materials); Prayers.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts