BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Medicina cordis; [manuscript].
- Medicina cordis [manuscript].
- Spiritual work in three parts. Each part (libro) has a separate index of constituent chapters at the beginning. The work ends with some verses (f. 125r-127r), though these might properly belong only to the second and third parts of the work. Beginning of the index to the first part is missing, due to the loss of a folio before f. 1. End of chapter xviii and beginning of chapter xix of the first part are missing, due to the loss of a folio cut out between f. 35-36. Chapter xii of the second part (cf. f. 46r) was omitted and placed at the end of the codex by the scribe (f. 127r-130v).
- 130 leaves : parchment; 212 x 148 (132 x 97) mm. bound to 224 x 157 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155964334; (OCoLC)155964334; (CStRLIN)PAUR95-A430; (PU)1580928-penndb-Voyager
- Italian, with a few headings, etc. in Latin.
- Sold by Jacques Rosenthal (Munich), 1957.
- [Italy, 14--]
- Devotional literature, Italian -- Early works to 1800.; Spirituality -- Catholic Church.; Codices.; Manuscripts, Italian; 15th century.; Manuscripts, Medieval.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 311
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts