BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Kāśīprakaraṇa, 1857.
- Manuscript is a compendium and guide used for consultation by those wanting to learn the benefits (such as liberation at death) of visiting the pilgrimage center of Kāśī, and the rules and regulations (Hindu law, Dharma) that govern such visits. Text is part of a larger work called the "Bridge to the three holy cities" (Tristhalīsetu), which deals with three major pilgrimage centers in India: Kāśī (Varāṇasī), Prayāga (Allahabad), and Gayā.
- Vārānasi (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- 1 item (146 leaves) : paper; 14 x 37 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn828104862; (OCoLC)828104862; (PU)5906305-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu law.; Dharma.; Pilgrims and pilgrimages -- India.; Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Manuals (instructional materials); Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts