BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Pakṣatāgrantha,; circa 1700-1850.; Cintāmaṇiṭīkā
- Pakṣatāgrantha, circa 1700-1850. Cintāmaṇiṭīkā
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy. Manuscript is a collection of partisan arguments (following one particular school of thought). The text is possibly a commentary on Gaṅgeśa's Tattvacintāmaṇi.
- 1 item (4 leaves) : paper; 11 x 30 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn958832347; (OCoLC)958832347; (PU)7096946-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nyaya.; Hindu logic.; Logic -- India.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts