BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Eliz Kendrick recipe book]; [manuscript].
- [Eliz Kendrick recipe book] [manuscript].
- Comprises numerous recipes for wines -- damson, birch, balm, raisin, gooseberry, elder, cowerslap [cowslip], lemon, currant, and mead, among others. Includes recipes for tansies, puddings, cheesecakes, cakes, soups, fish, oysters, preserving meats, pickles, and preserves, with a few household recipes and medicinal recipes for green ointment and a cure for jaundice.
- 182 leaves : paper; 203 x 157 mm. bound to 206 x 165 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn188901887; (OCoLC)188901887; (CStRLIN)PAUR01-A2153; (PU)3176575-penndb-Voyager
- Sold by Henry Sotheran Limited (London), 2001.
- [England], 1723-[18--]
- Cooking, English -- Early works to 1800.; Cooking, English -- 19th century.; Wine and wine making -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Cookbooks.; Recipes.; Manuscripts, English; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 830
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts