BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Receipts of pastry and cookery; [manuscript] :; for the use of his scholars /; by Ed. Kidder.
- Receipts of pastry and cookery [manuscript] : for the use of his scholars / by Ed. Kidder.
- Recipe book with a printed title page and manuscript collection of recipes. There is a table of contents for the various sections (p. 70) which include recipes for pies, pastries, cakes, broths, dressing fish, collaring, potting, pickling, and making jellies.
- 37 leaves : paper; 182 x 117 (165 x 113) mm. bound to 187 x 123 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155972652; (OCoLC)155972652; (CStRLIN)PAUR97-A325; (PU)2363300-penndb-Voyager
- Gift of Esther Bradford Aresty, 1994.
- [England, 17--]
- Cooking -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Cookbooks.; Recipes.; Manuscripts, English; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 625
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts