This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
By the President of the United States : a proclamation.
- By the President of the United States : a proclamation.
- Known as the Leland-Boker autographed edition after the two men who arranged for its printing and subsequent sale at the Great Central Sanitary Fair in Philadelphia, June 7-29, 1864. With autograph signatures of Abraham Lincoln, Wiliam H. Seward, and Jno. G. Nicolay.
- 1 broadside ( p.); 54 X 44 cm.
- [Philadelphia : F. Leypoldt, ca. June 6, 1864]
- Personal Name:
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865.; Boker, George H. (George Henry), 1823-1890.; Leland, Charles Godfrey, 1824-1903.
- Call Number:
- Mapcase E453.U8 1864