BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
De secretis mulierum; [manuscript].; Secreta mulierum et virorum
- De secretis mulierum [manuscript]. Secreta mulierum et virorum
- A copy of De secretis mulierum (also known as Secreta mulierum), a work frequently but erroneously attributed to Albertus Magnus since the late 13th century, with an unidentified commentary. Covers various issues of women's health. Some marginalia, cut off by page trimming. The first folio contains several other brief works.
- 54 leaves : paper; 208 x 142 (173 x 111) mm. bound to 212 x 145 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn212623480; (OCoLC)212623480; (PU)4270649-penndb-Voyager
- Sold by Robert Vivien (Paris), 1962.
- [Germany, 14--]
- Medicine, Medieval.; Gynecology -- Early works to 1800.; Human reproduction -- Early works to 1800.; Women -- Health and hygiene -- Early works to 1800.; Medicine, Magic, mystic, and spagiric -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Manuscripts, Latin; 15th century.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.
- Personal Name:
- Albertus Magnus.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 1136
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts