BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Philosophicae disquisitiones [secun]dum Aristotelis mentem; [manuscript].
- Philosophicae disquisitiones [secun]dum Aristotelis mentem [manuscript].
- Two works: notes on logic, and a manual of medicine. The logical work passes from terms to propositions to syllogisms. The medical manual covers a great variety of illnesses, diseases, and wounds. According to the last page of the codex, the author was a student of Thomas de Philippis.
- 129 leaves : paper; 189 x 136 (163 x 108) mm. bound to 199 x 145 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn228003041; (OCoLC)228003041; (PU)4307040-penndb-Voyager
- [Naples], 1752.
- Logic -- Early works to 1800.; Medicine -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Manuals (instructional materials); Lecture notes.; Manuscripts, Latin; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Aristotle; Thomas,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 1175
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts