BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Manuscript leaves from legal text,; between 1400 and 1450.
- Manuscript leaves from legal text, between 1400 and 1450.
- 2 leaves from a legal manuscript, possibly canon law, concerning wills and including a chapter heading, in red, On codicils. Refers to monks, canons, archbishops, and presbyters. Written in Italy, probably Tuscany, in the first half of the 15th century. Written in 2 columns of 30 lines, ruled in lead, in Gothic cursive, with alternating red and blue paragraph marks. The leaves have foliation 144 and 150, upper right recto.
- 1 item (2 leaves) : paper; 324 x 226-241 (165-170 x 220-225) mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn793125995; (OCoLC)793125995; (PU)5746411-penndb-Voyager
- In Latin.
- Inheritance and succession (Canon law); Fragments.; Manuscripts, Latin; 15th century.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 591 Folder 35
- Manuscript Fragment Collection.