This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Darśapūrṇamāsahautraprayoga, circa 1700-1850.
- 880-01 Darśapūrṇamāsahautraprayoga, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is a kind of manual or guide for use by a hotṛ priest giving instructions on correct procedures for the performance of ceremonies at the new and full moons. There is a secondary text dealing with mantras dedicated to the Vedic god Agni, named Pathikṛt.
- India. Moon
- 1 item (21 leaves) : paper; 8 x 15 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rites and ceremonies; Sacrifice; Hindu hymns, Sanskrit.; Hindu mantras.; Hindu priests.; Agni (Hindu deity); Religious aspects; Hinduism.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts