BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Raghuvaṃśa.; Sarga 5,; circa 1700-1850.
- Raghuvaṃśa. Sarga 5, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is a poetic work that deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty, important as a mythic background to and retelling of elements of the Hindu epic, the Rāmāyaṇa. This section of the text deals with an episode of king Raghu, as sage, and the god Kubera.
- 1 item (8 leaves) : paper; 11 x 23 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn921893138; (OCoLC)921893138; (PU)6716430-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology.; Rāma (Hindu deity); Kubera (Hindu deity); Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Vālmīki.; Nārāyaṇa Bacaṃbhaṭṭa
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.