BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Saṃjīvanī sarga 1,; 1786.
- Saṃjīvanī sarga 1, 1786.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is a commentary by Mallinātha on the Kumārasambhava by Kālidāsa, the poem that deals with the birth of the Hindu deity Skanda (Kārttikeya); the first chapter (sarga) deals with the birth and life of the mother of Skanda, the goddess Umā, also known as Pārvatī.
- 1 item (18 leaves) : paper; 11 x 24 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn913793613; (OCoLC)913793613; (PU)6445928-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology -- Early works to 1800.; Kārttikeya (Hindu deity) -- Early works to 1800.; Parvati (Hindu deity); Commentaries.; Poems.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Kālidāsa.; Govinda Vidhyupākhya,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts