BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Pratyaktatvaviveka,; circa 1700-1850.
- Pratyaktatvaviveka, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise, part of a work called the Fifteen chapters (Pañcadaśī) that focuses on different expressions of ultimate reality (being, consciousness, and bliss) and is drawn from the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy. Manuscript also contains an extensive commentary, the Tattvavivekaprakaraṇa, by Rāmakṛṣṇa.
- 1 item (23 leaves) : paper; 11 x 31 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn900084346; (OCoLC)900084346; (PU)6331765-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts