BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Tattvabodhinī subanta,; circa 1700-1850.
- Tattvabodhinī subanta, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript contains a grammatical treatise and commentary on the section of Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's Siddhāntakaumudī dealing with inflected nouns (subanta). Manuscript lacks an ending and was possibly originally part of the same manuscript as Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1731.
- 1 item (163 leaves) : paper; 13 x 34 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn936049489; (OCoLC)936049489; (PU)6852644-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Sanskrit language -- Inflection.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts