BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Golādhyāya,; circa 1700-1850.
- Golādhyāya, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a geometrical and astronomical treatise from the Siddhāntaśiromaṇi, on calculating the size of spheres and various geological formations. Considers the earth to be round. There are small diagrams with numbers written inside near the end of the manuscript. Manuscript lacks an ending and has confusing foliation with some leaves being foliated with two or three different numerical sequences.
- 1 item (117 leaves) : paper; 12 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn944519545; (OCoLC)944519545; (PU)6902929-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu astrology.; Hindu astronomy.; Manuals (instructional materials); Treatises.; Diagrams.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.