BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Rāmakṛṣṇakāvya,; circa 1700-1850.
- Rāmakṛṣṇakāvya, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for the contemplation and study as well as for recitation practice and is a poetic praise of the Hindu gods Rāma and Kṛṣṇa in half stanzas dedicated to each god throughout. These two gods are considered avatāras of the god Viṣṇu. Manuscript contains a commentary, likely by the author of the principal work, running parallel above and below the main text.
- 1 item (30 leaves) : paper; 11 x 24 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn846856633; (OCoLC)846856633; (PU)5959200-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rāma (Hindu deity); Krishna (Hindu deity); Vishnu (Hindu deity); Avatars (Religion); Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Poems.; Prayers.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts