BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Kāśīrahasya,; circa 1700-1850.
- Kāśīrahasya, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for private or public recitation and prayer as well as consultation on Hindu law (Dharma) and consists of the third section of the Brahmavaivarttapurāṇa, which deals with the Hindu pilgrimage center Kāśī (Vārāṇasī) and the mythology related to it. Contains discussion of the "highest dharma" and the cosmic ages (yugas) among other topics.
- Vārānasi (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- 1 item (96 leaves) : paper; 13 x 18 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn830706391; (OCoLC)830706391; (PU)5925065-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Yugas.; Dharma.; Hindu law.; Puja (Hinduism); Treatises.; Poems.; Prayers.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts