This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Rājayoga,; circa 1700-1850.
- Rājayoga, circa 1700-1850.
- A fragment from a commentary and treatise on Rājayoga written in Marathi. There are other short works or parts of works near the end (f. 5v) in Sanskrit including the Ṣaṣṭisaṃvatsara and the Aparokṣānubhūti by Śaṅkarācārya.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 11 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn950471008; (OCoLC)950471008; (PU)6980488-penndb-Voyager
- In Marathi and Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Ṣaṣṭisaṃvatsara.; http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/d/medren/6980488
- Yoga.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.