BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Vākyavṛtti, 1877.
- Manuscript was used for contemplation and study and is a commentary from the Vedanta school on a philosophical treatise by Śaṅkarācārya on Great sayings (mahāvākya), such as, you are that (tat tvam asi) and others. Manuscript is given the title of the treatise, but appears to be an unidentified commentary on that text.
- 1 item (31 leaves) : paper; 10 x 24 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn854879455; (OCoLC)854879455; (PU)5989121-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Vedanta.; Indian philosophy.; Hindu philosophy.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Śaṅkarācārya.; Ḍekre, Anantarāma,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts