This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Saṃdhyāvandanamantrabhāṣya,; circa 1700-1850.; Ṛgvedasaṃdhyāvandanamantrabhāṣya; Mādhyaṃdinasaṃdhyāvandanamantrabhāṣya
- Saṃdhyāvandanamantrabhāṣya, circa 1700-1850. Ṛgvedasaṃdhyāvandanamantrabhāṣya Mādhyaṃdinasaṃdhyāvandanamantrabhāṣya
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is part of a larger Hindu philosophical treatise and commentary (bhāṣya) on the midday (madhyandina) saṃdhyāvandana (hymns; recitation of Vedic mantras) and worship. It is an ancient Sanskrit liturgy from the Ṛgveda. Likely by Abhinavanārāyaṇendrasarasvatī (author of the Ṛgvedasaṃdhyāvandanamantrabhāṣya), who writes from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy.
- 1 item (8 leaves) : paper; 9 x 29 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn953736641; (OCoLC)953736641; (PU)7048124-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Advaita.; Vedanta.; Commentaries.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.