BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Raghuvaṃśa.; Sarga 10,; circa 1700-1850.
- Raghuvaṃśa. Sarga 10, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is employed for contemplation and study and is the tenth section of a poetic work that deals with the exploits of the Raghu dynasty, important for mythic background to and retelling of elements of the Hindu epic, the Rāmāyaṇa.
- 1 item (8 leaves) : paper; 12 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn974036761; (OCoLC)974036761; (PU)7539386-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Hindu mythology.; Rāma (Hindu deity); Poems.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.