BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Nirṇayoddhāra,; circa 1700-1850.
- Nirṇayoddhāra, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is a kind of manual or guide outlining the rules and regulations (Hindu laws) governing the repayment of debts.
- 1 item (16 leaves) : paper; 11 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn830006029; (OCoLC)830006029; (PU)5918775-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Viśvanāthasya Jejurkara (f. 16v).
- Dharma.; Hindu law.; Debt -- India.; Manuals (instructional materials); Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Dhuṇḍa,; Viśvanāthasya Jejurkara,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts