This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Viṣayānandaprakaraṇa, 1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on Hindu philosophy from the perspective of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy; work contains part of an extensive commentary called the Tātparyabodhinī by Rāmakṛṣṇa running parallel, above and below, the main root text.
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 21 x 33 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn884924661; (OCoLC)884924661; (PU)6243186-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Treatises.; Commentaries.; Watermarks.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Janārdana Tāhmaṇakara,; Rāmakr̥ṣṇa.; Rāmakr̥ṣṇa.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.