BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Scola medico-chirurgica; [manuscript] /; dell' eccell[ente] sig[nor] Vincislao Buzzati Veneto ad uso da suoi scolari.
- Scola medico-chirurgica [manuscript] / dell' eccell[ente] sig[nor] Vincislao Buzzati Veneto ad uso da suoi scolari.
- Medical treatise divided into three theorems (lacking the first of four), on pathology, semiotics (interpreting the signs of disease), and hygiene. Medical notes added on leaves at beginning and end by a later hand (p. ii-iii, 270). 2 leaves torn out (p. 82-85) and final leaf partial (p. 270).
- Lawrence J. Schoenberg & Barbara Brizdle Manuscript Initiative.
- 139 leaves : paper; 191 x 128 (150 x 110) mm. bound to 197 x 140 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn823740577; (OCoLC)823740577; (PU)5878683-penndb-Voyager
- Formerly owned by P. A. di Giacomo, possibly of Putiza (Putica in modern Montenegro?); inscription, Ex dono P. A. di Giacomus Putiza (p. 270).; Appears in Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books cat. 34, no. 490.; Formerly owned by John D. Stanitz (Cleveland, Ohio), Ms. 41 (former paper jacket).; Acquired by Lawrence J. Schoenberg with other Stanitz manuscripts, Sept. 1997.; Deposit by Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2012.; Gift of Barbara Brizdle Schoenberg, 2016.
- Ragusa, 1738.
- Hygiene -- Early works to 1800.; Medicine -- Early works to 1800.; Medicine -- Study and teaching -- 18th century.; Codices.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Italian; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Personal Name:
- Naracci, Paolo,; Giacomo, P. A. di,; Stanitz, John D.,; Schoenberg, Lawrence J.,
- Call Number:
- LJS 210
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts