BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Sermones de tribus partibus penitencie ... [etc.]; [manuscript].
- Sermones de tribus partibus penitencie ... [etc.] [manuscript].
- Compilation of works on religion: work 1 is a sermon on penance, originally part of a larger collection of sermons; work 2 is a handbook about the sacrament of confession, also published under the title Confessio minor seu modus confitendi; work 3 deals with the state of religion, especially with regards to simony, during the early 15th century; and work 4, bound in separately and originally part of a larger manuscript, is also of a religious nature, and deals with proper behavior in a religious context.
- 184 leaves : parchment and paper; 150 x 104 (113 x 72) mm. bound to 160 x 110 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn227797006; (OCoLC)227797006; (PU)4306735-penndb-Voyager
- A note on ownership, has been cut out of the manuscript (f. 1r), though the spine still has a call number, E.i.57.; Sold by Fritz Eggert (Stuttgart), 1969.
- [Germany, ca. 1425-1450]
- Penance -- Early works to 1800.; Confession -- Catholic Church -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. -- Early works to 1800.; Simony -- Early works to 1800.; Falconry -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Sermons.; Treatises.; Manuals (instructional materials); Manuscripts, Latin; 15th century.; Manuscripts, Medieval.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.
- Personal Name:
- Escobar, Andrés de,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 1170
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts