BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Siddhāntalakṣaṇa,; circa 1800-1899.
- Siddhāntalakṣaṇa, circa 1800-1899.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a treatise on logic from the perspective of the Nyāya school of Hindu philosophy and is also an extensive commentary on some verses from the Tattvacintāmaṇi by Gaṅgeśa.
- 1 item (50 leaves) : paper; 11 x 34 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn860802561; (OCoLC)860802561; (PU)6031341-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nyaya.; Logic -- India.; Hindu logic.; Hindu philosophy.; Indian philosophy.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts