BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Commonplace book and recipe book]; [manuscript].
- [Commonplace book and recipe book] [manuscript].
- Commonplace book written in England, beginning with copies of selections from the Psalms; with a copy of the deathbed statement of Lady Katherine (presumably Lady Katherine Grey); and with a section of medicinal and culinary recipes at the end.
- 43 leaves : paper; 198 x 141 mm. bound to 204 x 143 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn155912914; (OCoLC)155912914; (CStRLIN)PAUR00-A897; (PU)2976654-penndb-Voyager
- Gift of Esther Bradford Aresty, 1992.
- [England, after 1567]
- Cookery, English -- Early works to 1800.; Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Cookbooks.; Commonplace books.; Recipes.; Manuscripts, Renaissance.; Manuscripts, English; 16th century.
- Personal Name:
- Hertford, Katherine Seymour,; Aresty, Esther Bradford,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Codex 823
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts