BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Muktāvalīprakāśa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Muktāvalīprakāśa, circa 1700-1850.
- Text consists of a gloss on the Siddhāntamuktavalī by Viśvanātha Nyāyapañcānana Bhaṭṭācārya; it is a commentary on the Bhāṣāpariccheda (f. 1r, line 3), a work of Nyāya philosophy also written by Viśvanātha, who is named Viśvanātha Pañcānana in the manuscript (f. 1r, line 4). The manuscript includes a sub-commentary, the Muktāvalīṭīkā, by Dinakarabhaṭṭa, though the text lacks an ending.
- Mahādeva Bhaṭṭa.
- 1 item (124 leaves) : paper; 13 x 25 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn958294238; (OCoLC)958294238; (PU)7093526-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Dinakarīmuktāvalī.; http://hdl.library.upenn.edu/1017/d/medren/7093526
- Nyaya.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Personal Name:
- Viśvanātha Nyāyapañcānana Bhaṭṭācārya.; Dinakarabhaṭṭa,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.