This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Pratyakṣakhaṇḍa,; circa 1700-1850.
- Pratyakṣakhaṇḍa, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is the first part of a work on Nyāya philosophy called the Muktāvalīprakāśa, a sub-commentary on a work by Gaṅgeśa of the same name (Pratyakṣakhaṇḍa).
- 1 item (23 leaves) : paper; 11 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn957773402; (OCoLC)957773402; (PU)7088935-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Nyaya.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts