BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Rudrabhāṣya,; circa 1700-1850.
- Rudrabhāṣya, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation, study, prayer, and recitation and is a commentary on an ancient Vedic work, the Śatarudriya, dedicated to the hundred forms of the Vedic god Rudra, an antecedent to the Hindu deity Śiva, and considered to be part of the Taittirīyasaṃhitā of the Yajurveda. The commentary contains an exploration of ideas, rites, ceremonies, and mythology related to the Hindu deity Śiva.
- 1 item (18 leaves) : paper; 14 x 35 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn953736935; (OCoLC)953736935; (PU)7048232-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Śaivism.; Rudra (Hindu deity); Rites and ceremonies -- India.; Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Hymns.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India; 18th century.; Manuscripts; India; 19th century.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts.