BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Letter; Tobias, Tobias I.; London, United Kingdom; New York, New York, United States; 1823 July 5
- Letter; Tobias, Tobias I.; London, United Kingdom; New York, New York, United States; 1823 July 5
- Letter from Abraham Joseph to Tobias I. Tobias, regarding family business, including that that Mike Tobias will be arriving in New York City in 23 days. He mentions that his son, Sylvester Joseph, is not doing well in Holland and he is encouraging him to settle in America. He asks for Tobias to help him with introductions. The letter also contain business gossip; London, UK; New York, NY
- Correspondence; Jewish merchants; Manuscripts (documents)
- Personal Name:
- Tobias, Tobias I.; Joseph, Abraham; Joseph, Sylvester; Tobias, Michael I.
- Geographic Subject:
- United Kingdom -- London; United Kingdom; United States -- New York -- New York; United States -- New York
- Call Number:
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)