BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Tattvaviveka,; circa 1700-1850.
- Tattvaviveka, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for contemplation and study and is a Hindu philosophical treatise and commentary on Padmapādācārya's Pañcapādikā, an early, foundational work of the Advaita (non-dualism) Vedānta school of philosophy.
- 1 item (30 leaves) : paper; 12 x 31 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn893629734; (OCoLC)893629734; (PU)6287867-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Janārdan Koṇḍadeva (f. 30r). This owner is from the village of Gāḍagī (or Gāḍgīlāya) possibly in present day Jarakhand, India (f. 30r); the item is written by the same scribe as Item 845, Item 930, Item 931, Item 932, Item 934, and Item 2387.
- Advaita.; Vedanta.; Hindu philosophy.; Philosophy, Indic.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Padmapādācārya,; Gāḍagīla, Janārdana Koṇḍadeva,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts