BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
880-01 Anantavratodyāpana, circa 1760-1761.
- 880-01 Anantavratodyāpana, circa 1760-1761.
- Text which marks the conclusion (udyāpana) of a set of observances (vrata) and rites in honor and worship of the Hindu deity Viṣṇu, referred to as Ananta. Rites are performed during the month of Bhādra (August-September) during the full moon.
- India. Moon
- 1 item (3 leaves) : paper; 13 x 26 cm.
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Vratas.; Vishnu (Hindu deity); Puja (Hinduism); Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Rites and ceremonies; Religious aspects.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts