BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Letter; Tobias, Tobias I.; New York, New York, United States; 1834 September 3
- Letter; Tobias, Tobias I.; New York, New York, United States; 1834 September 3
- Letter from Tobias I. Tobias to M.B. Seixas, regarding a synagogue controversy that Tobias found himself in, stating that he had not seen Mr. Isaacs in over a month and cannot say if Seixas' brother Sol had settled his accounts with the congregation; New York, NY
- Correspondence; Jewish merchants; Religious communities; Debt; Manuscripts (documents)
- Personal Name:
- Tobias, Tobias I.
- Geographic Subject:
- United States -- New York -- New York; United States -- New York
- Call Number:
- Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)