This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
Tattvabodhinī pūrvārdha,; circa 1700-1850.
- Tattvabodhinī pūrvārdha, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript is used for consultation or study and is a commentary on Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's Siddhāntakaumudī. Begins with a discussion of the syntactical and semantic connections between words and their meanings.
- 1 item (84 leaves) : paper; 14 x 26 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn826008777; (OCoLC)826008777; (PU)5894267-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Sanskrit language -- Grammar.; Sanskrit language -- Syntax.; Commentaries.; Treatises.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita.
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts