BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
[Recipe book]; [manuscript].
- [Recipe book] [manuscript].
- Recipe book, probably from England, with recipes for preserves, puddings, pickles, pasties, pies, tarts, omelets, soup, etc. Two recipes are identified as "Lady Betty Southwell's." One leaf near the end of the volume has two medicinal recipes for "Mrs. Armenaut's Plaster" and "A Fine Lip Salve."
- 98 leaves : paper; 323 x 205 (296 x 195) mm. bound to 330 x 215 mm.
- (OCoLC)ocn209750840; (OCoLC)209750840; (CStRLIN)PAUR97-A2308; (PU)2363154-penndb-Voyager
- Purchased, 1996.
- [England?, 17--]
- Cooking, English -- Early works to 1800.; Codices.; Cookbooks.; Recipes.; Manuscripts, English; 18th century.; Manuscripts, European.
- Call Number:
- Oversize Ms. Codex 635
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts