This beta site is currently under maintenance; collections and metadata are viewable but images and audio are temporarily unavailable.
Colenda Digital Repository
- Gaṇeśāvatāravarṇana, 1866.
- Manuscript employed for private or public consultation, recitation, and prayer, dedicated to the description and mythology related to various avatāras (manifestations) of the Hindu elephant-headed deity Gaṇeśa. Presented as a dialogue between the deities Śiva and Skanda.
- 1 item (87 leaves) : paper; 13 x 20 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn809543746; (OCoLC)809543746; (PU)5821372-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Gaṇeśa (Hindu deity); Hindu mythology.; Avatars (Religion); Devotional literature, Sanskrit.; Poems.; Prayers.; Dialogues.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Khare, Viṣṇubhaṭa,
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts