BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
The proclamation of emancipation, by the President of the United States, to take effect January 1st, 1863..
- The proclamation of emancipation, by the President of the United States, to take effect January 1st, 1863..
- Issued in buff printed wrappers; quotation on back cover, "Slavery the chief corner-stone. 'This stone (slavery), which was rejected by the first builders, is become the chief stone of the corner in our new edifice.'--Speech of Alex. H. Stephens, vice-president of the so-called Confederate States, delivered March 21, '61."
- 7,  p. (last page blank); 81 mm.
- [United States : s.n., 1862]
- Personal Name:
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865.
- Call Number:
- E457.94 .A1 1862