BetaThis service is in beta.
Colenda Digital Repository
Naiṣadīyaprakāśa sarga 11,; circa 1700-1850.
- Naiṣadīyaprakāśa sarga 11, circa 1700-1850.
- Manuscript used for contemplation and study and is a commentary (prakāśa) on the eleventh section (sarga) of this Hindu epic love story about Nala, king of the Niṣadas, and his wife Damayantī, how they came to be married and their subsequent exploits.
- 1 item (26 leaves) : paper; 12 x 28 cm.
- (OCoLC)ocn913786979; (OCoLC)913786979; (PU)6445765-penndb-Voyager
- In Sanskrit; (Devanāgarī)
- Formerly owned by Viśvanāthabhaṭṭa Goḍisa, son of Raghunāthabhaṭṭa, along with manuscripts Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1495, Item 1496, and Item 1497, which were originally part of the same manuscript. Owner's name is on Item 1496 (f. 23v).
- Nala (Hindu mythology); Damayantī (Hindu mythology); Hindu mythology.; Marriage -- Religious aspects -- Hinduism.; Manuscripts, Sanskrit; 18th century.; 19th century.; Manuscripts; India
- Personal Name:
- Śrīharṣa,; Viśvanāthabhaṭṭa Goḍisa
- Call Number:
- Ms. Coll. 390
- Penn in Hand: Selected Manuscripts